Oracle Partners are seeing tremendous benefits by moving to the Oracle Cloud. The Oracle Cloud provides partners expanded business opportunities, an enterprise class cloud deployment environment with the ability to manage resources in an elastic environment, with flexible subscription pricing. If you want to learn the end-to-end technical steps involved in moving your application easily to the Oracle Cloud, then join us for this Application Migration Workshop. In this 2-day workshop, delivered by Oracle Innovation and Modernization Team , students will participate in practical, process driven lab exercises, on how to plan, provision, test, and move their application to the Oracle Cloud. Audience: ISVs, Resellers, System Integrators. Prerequisites:
- Migrate to Oracle IaaS
- Oracle IaaS Services Overview
- Capacity Planning and Sizing, Migration Planning
- Provision IaaS with GUI and Orchestration
- Automate Provisioning through REST APIs
- Lift and Shift your Applications to Oracle IaaS
- Provision Oracle Database Cloud Service
- Migrate Databases to the Oracle Cloud using several techniques including Datapump, Transportable Tablespace, and PDB migration
- Migration Strategy and Methodologies
- Ravello Technical Overview
- Ravello Deep Dive
- Lift and Shift a Multi-VM environment to Oracle Cloud using Ravello
* Please note that the agenda will vary depending on time taken for labs and pre-workshop setup.
Class Requirements Participants are expected to bring their Windows or Mac laptops with a minimum of 8GB memory and 35GB free hard disk space.