Oracle Partner Technical Solution Training
From the world’s number one database to business applications, Oracle has a longstanding reputation for providing technologies that empower enterprises to solve demanding business problems. Oracle has built a cloud infrastructure platform that delivers unmatched reliability, scalability, and performance for mission-critical databases, applications, and workloads. Oracle Cloud Infrastructure is the first cloud built specifically for the enterprise.
We welcome Oracle Partners to attend this 2-day Technical Solution Training for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI). During these 2 days we will discuss the main solution plays for OCI, the technical architectures needed for these solutions and provide valuable hands-on experience.
- Technical staff with experience in designing and implementing infrastructure solutions.
- Good background with Virtualization, networking and storage
- No previous cloud experience is needed
Goal of training:
- Get technical staff sufficient in explaining and supporting the key solutions around OCI
- Provide technical hands-on experience with some of the OCI solutions to gain confidence and be able to demonstrate the services to customers
The 2-day training will provide a mixture of solutions overviews, technical lessons and hands-on labs. The attendees will get access to their own Oracle Cloud environment to execute the hands-on exercises in.
- Overview and understanding of the Next Generation Cloud (OCI)
- Understand the various service offerings like Compute, Storage, Database and Networking services
- Building a load balanced, multi-tier Web Application Architecture
- Strategies and hands-on lab around moving workloads and data to OCI
- Hybrid Cloud Solutions, connecting OCI with on-premise networks
- Oracle Database and Autonomous Database options on OCI
- Application Development solutions; Cloud Native, terraform and the APIs
The Technical Solution Training is delivered at no cost and can provide a good first step in getting technical staff certified as ‘Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Certified Architect Associate’