Organizations today collect data at unprecedented rates, yet everyday employees still struggle to obtain and analyze business-changing information.
Oracle Analytcs Cloud Service enables all users to tap into the most pertinent data, whenever and wherever they need it. With Oracle Analytics Cloud Service, robust analysis is accessible to everyone, from individuals to large workgroups, across the enterprise.
Oracle Analytics Cloud Service Bootcamp is a 4-day hands-on workshop that focuses on key features of Oracle Analytics Cloud Service and describes in detail typical workflows of creating analyses,data visualizations and data modeling in the cloud.
For this course, the participants should bring their own laptops with the following capabilities:
- Windows workstation with 8 GB of RAM for each student, with the following software optionally installed:
- Oracle Data Visualization Desktop
- Oracle BI Client for OAC (Oracle BI Administration)
- Oracle SQL Developer
Audience: Business Analysts, Database Administrators, Functional Implementer, Developer, System Administrator, Technical Consultant
To ensure a valuable learning experience, it is expected that participants have:
- Experience on enterprise application architecture and implementation life cycle.
- Some exposure to analytical and reporting tools
- Domain experience in Business Intelliegence, Data Warehouse design and data modeling.
- Oracle Analytic Cloud Workshop: Introduction
- About Oracle Analytics Cloud
- Uploading Data to the Cloud using DataSync
- Modeling Data in OAC using Data Modeler
- Modeling Data in OAC using Data Modeler (cont.)
- Essbase Cloud Service Technical Overview
- Explore Essbase Cloud Tools
- Exploring, Building and Calculating Essbase Cloud
- Essbase Cloud Partitioning, Tuning, Optimization and Security
- Interactive Dashboards and Reporting: Getting Started with Answers
- Interactive Dashboards and Reporting: Building Interactive Dashboards
- Data Visualization with DV Cloud Service and DV Desktop
- Data Visualization: Data Modeling and Data Mashup
- DV and Machine Learning: Using Analytic Functions, Creating ML Models with Data Flows
- Using Mobile Analytics: Day by Day and Synopsis
- Oracle Analytic Cloud Workshop: Wrap-up